Ameriplex Challenger Road Extension
American Structurepoint provided the engineering services necessary to prepare the site construction plans and required drainage computations for the development of new roadway infrastructure to provide access to future anticipated commercial developments within the Purdue Research Park in Indianapolis, Indiana. This included existing conditions plan, demolition plan; roadway plan and profiles; grading and drainage plan; pavement markings and signage plan; maintenance-of-traffic plan; storm sewer plan and profiles; storm sewer structure data table; underdrain table; erosion and sediment control plans; stormwater pollution prevention plans; earthwork calculations; and required submittals to the City of Indianapolis, Department of Public Works, and IDEM. Our work included a mass grading analysis for 33 acres east of the Purdue Tech Center along the new proposed road corridor and preparation of construction documents.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak