Amazon Fulfillment Center
This $27 million, 600,000-sft, warehouse was designed initially as a speculative building, but later included modification of the site for Amazon, including obtaining LEED® CI certification. The design included low-impact development features to manage storm water runoff from the site along with design of grading, utilities, and landscaping by Context. The tenant finish project included modifications to site features, such as the parking areas, to achieve necessary site-related LEED points to achieve certification.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak