Alum Storage Facility, White River Water Treatment Plant
American Structurepoint worked with Citizens Water to improve the alum facilities at this treatment plant in accordance with IDEM requirements. Working with other consultants, the team addressed issues regarding chemical unloading, storage, spill containment, safety, tank isolation for maintenance and/or repair, monitoring, and automated changeover to meet the Recommended Standards for Water Works (Ten States Standards). Improvements included a new pre-engineered metal building housing storage and feed equipment, an alum/polymer unloading station with access drive to reduce congestion during chemical deliveries, dedicated alum and polymer feed lines with spares in containment piping to the existing settling tanks, and demolition of the existing alum and temporary sodium hypochlorite facilities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak