Industrial Screener Study
In 2014, a project for an industry was completed that included installation of new pumps, a force main, and chemical feed equipment so that all the waste generated at that location could be pumped to an existing 18-inch interceptor owned and maintained by a public municipality. This project also included the removal of two existing mechanical screens as well as the mechanical conveyor utilized to carry the screened material to a dumpster.
Following completion of this project, the industry decommissioned their onsite wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) since all their flow is now treated by the public municipality. Part of the agreement to take industry’s flow for treatment was that the public municipality would monitor the waste being pumped to their WWTP to determine if screening would be required in the future. It was determined that some of the materials being pumped to the WWTP facility was causing treatment problems and that the installation of screening would be required. American Structurepoint is performing a consulting study for the industry to determine the most cost-effective means of reinstalling salvaged screening and conveyance equipment. The engineering project will also include the installation of new submersible pumps; upgrades to the chemical feed system; installation of a composite sampler; and all associated HVAC, electrical, and controls improvements.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak