3900 Hanna Circle
American Structurepoint provided site and civil design services for a proposal 434,000-sft warehouse building with associated infrastructure on approximately 26 acres at 3900 Hanna Circle in the Airport Business Center. American Structurepoint provided site construction plans, required drainage computations, and utility planning. Our specific civil services included preliminary and overall site planning, demolition plan, grading and drainage plan, stormwater pollution prevention plan, erosion and sediment control plan, drainage computations, and construction documents. We also handled submittals for permits and approvals as required by the City of Indianapolis and Citizens Energy Group.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak