303 South Front Street
American Structurepoint provided full civil/site engineering for this once-vacant commercial property in downtown Columbus that is being revitalized to provide multi-family residential living. The 303 Front Street project features 89 apartments, 65 of which are studios, that provide an entry point of market-rate living in the downtown RiverSouth district. American Structurepoint provided the variance site compliance plan, storm sewer and grading plan, private stormwater and sanitary sewer service plan, and private utility coordination. The team also provided surveying and construction staking services for the project, including the building. We also provided construction administration services that included a review of shop drawings and a final punch list of the site improvements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak