Zaxby's Restaurant at Fishers Marketplace
American Structurepoint provided this restaurant developer with civil/site engineering services to design and construct a new 3,652-sft Zaxby’s restaurant in central Indiana. The site is located in the Fishers Marketplace mixed-use development, at the northeast comer of 131st Street and SR 37. The design included a stand-alone restaurant facility with associated drives and parking lots, situated on approximately one acre. American Structurepoint’s civil engineers provided all necessary site construction plans, drainage computations, and utility and permitting coordination.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak