West 21st Street Relief Sewer
American Structurepoint designed 8,500 feet of 10- to 15-inch diameter sewer to alleviate capacity problems and to provide capacity for growth in northwest Indianapolis. The need for this relief sewer was confirmed during a sanitary sewer evaluation study of the Bridgeport Interceptor system. The project included designing a regional lift station to provide capacity for a large, unsewered area and to eliminate an old local lift station in Wayne Township. Design required coordination with existing neighborhoods, developers, and the Indianapolis Parks Department. Two thousand feet of force main was also included.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak