Veterans Affairs Parking Structure, Grand Junction VA Medical Center
Grand Junction, Colorado
American Structurepoint provided structural and transportation engineering for the campus masterplan, traffic and parking analysis, and design of a new $7.5 million, 350-car parking garage. The project assessed the existing campus for the best parking garage location and created a distinctive new entry to the campus. Key project objectives included streamlining campus traffic flow, creating a safe and accessible site for veterans, improving parking capacity, and delivering a net zero ready design. The project was designed in Revit, 3D BIM software.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak