US 50 Water Main and Storm Sewer Upgrades
This project involved design of 2,000 lft of 12-inch water main and 400 lft of 3-foot by 5-foot box culvert along US 50 to improve level of service to customers and solve localized flooding.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak