The National Bank of Indianapolis
American Structurepoint provided engineering services necessary to prepare the site construction plans and required drainage computations for a commercial bank located on approximately 1.75 acres near the northwest corner of Main Street and Hazel Dell Parkway in Carmel, Indiana. Our civil design services included site layout, utility layout, grading design, technical support at meetings with the City Planning and Engineering departments, and obtaining the City of Carmel’s permitting approval for the bank.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak