The Harrison at Carriage Trails
Huber Heights, Ohio
The Harrison at Carriage Trails is a 167-unit, multi-family development on 21.0 acres on the south side of Carriage Trails Parkway in Huber Heights, Ohio. American Structurepoint prepared a detailed development plan and on-site construction documents such as a demolition plan, erosion control plan, site dimension/zoning plan, master utility plan, sanitary sewer profiles, water main profiles, grading plan, storm sewer profiles, a site/pavement plan, and site plan details.
We prepared and filed various permits, including an Ohio EPA (OPEA) permit to install (PTI) for public sanitary sewer improvements, an OEPA water supply PTI for public water improvements, and an OPEA notice of intent (NOI) on earth disturbance activities. We also prepared a stormwater management plan, a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, and subdivision plat. Our survey services included conducting an ALTA survey, boundary survey, and topographic survey. Construction administration services included a review of shop drawings related to storm sewer improvements.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak