SR 331 Expressway (US 20 Bypass to Jefferson Boulevard)
This project included three miles of new roadway (now called SR 331). The project included six lanes of new pavement with a raised median, new curb and gutter, multi-use paths on each side of the road, detention ponds, and a new storm sewer system. The project also included rehabilitating the existing bridge over the St. Joseph River and a new grade separated underpass bridge under the Norfolk and Southern railroad. This project was extremely challenging for several reasons. The project included approximately 18 utilities that needed to be coordinated with and relocated as part of the project. The project also included a groundwater pumping system at the underpass and extensive mitigation plans for impacts to two streams where impacts could not be avoided. A railroad temporary runaround was required to maintain two tracks because the railroad would not allow temporary closure of these two lines.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak