SFC Robert H. Deeks Jr. Language and Cultural Center
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
This $5.32 million, 13,500-sft language sustainment training facility houses administrative offices, classrooms, distance learning/language laboratory, multi-purpose room, oral proficiency interview room, and support spaces, including a 400-seat auditorium with stage and full audio-visual fit out. This LEED Silver building was completed using a design/build delivery. Civil engineering design services included demolition, site layout, grading, sustainable stormwater, erosion control, utility, and LEED. Coordination with local utility agencies was performed to obtain plan approval prior to construction. The project included three rain gardens designed to meet LEED standards for stormwater management and sustainability. Antiterrorism force protection requirements, including standoff distances and restricted access drives, were incorporated into the design of the new facility. The design of this project utilized Bentley BIM software.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak