Riverview Medical Arts Building
American Structurepoint provided architectural, civil, and structural design services for this 45,500-sft, 2-story medical office building. The design of this $3.7 million facility reflected the developer's desire to emulate the style of a facility previously designed by American Structurepoint. Brick-faced architectural precast concrete panels were chosen over the original building's conventional steel stud and brick veneer. This unique facade allowed the building to be enclosed quickly, which accommodated the aggressive construction schedule. The design team worked closely with the owner's contractor and the design-build mechanical and electrical subcontractors to prepare the design packages for fast pricing and delivery. Vertical circulation was provided at each end of the building, along with a central open stair, which allowed the floors to be split, or full single tenant, while still providing required exiting.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak