Oasis at 30th Senior Living Community
American Structurepoint provided civil/site engineering, land surveying, and landscape architecture services to develop this affordable senior housing project. This brand new community in Indianapolis offers both assisted living and adult day care for low-income seniors and disabled adults age 55 and over. The 4-story building is situated on 4.84 acres, and the 124 one-bedroom apartments, include housekeeping and laundry service as well as meals. Residents also have access to transportation and planned activities with personalized care.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak