The structural system for this 9,170-sft speculative retail shell building consisted of a steel frame with steel roof joists, steel roof deck, metal studs, prefabricated wood trusses, and brick veneer. Building materials included brick, colored split-faced CMU, aluminum and glazing storefront systems, and EIFS. This project was a fast-track design/build with Wurster Construction.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak