Marian University Maintenance Garage
American Structurepoint was the lead designer for this $300,000 design-build project located on the campus of Marian College, providing architecture, civil/site, and structural engineering services. Our engineers also provided the professional services necessary to prepare site development permit/construction plans for this maintenance building. The building footprint is 80 feet by 50 feet with an equipment maintenance shop and the remaining for an office space. American Structurepoint worked closely with the contractor on this project, as well as coordinated all design disciplines.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak