Maplecrest Road over Maumee River Bridge
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This 1.5-mile roadway extension project includes design of a new 4-lane roadway section with curb and gutter through a highly industrialized urban area. The project incorporates grade separations over two railroad facilities, one industrial supplier, two roadways, and the Maumee River. Additionally, the project includes design of new storm sewers, sidewalks, traffic signing, and three at-grade intersections, including two traffic signal designs. This project plays a major role in improving the transportation mobility for Allen County and the cities of Fort Wayne and New Haven.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak