Leonard Park was improved to attract the community of Speedway. Part of the improvements to Leonard Park included the removal of the existing four-foot-wide asphalt multi-use path, which was replaced with a new stone base and six-foot-wide asphalt path. The park also received brick paver crosswalks at high-traffic areas to service adjacent schools and added new dugouts at the two baseball diamonds. This was the first phase in a larger plan to renovate this park and Meadowood Park to create a safer and more effective environment for the residents that use them.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak