IU Physicians Medical Office Building
American Structurepoint provided architectural and engineering services to prepare construction documents and provide construction administration for a 1-story, 15,300-sft medical office building, completed using a design-build delivery method. Our scope of services included topographic survey, civil engineering, platting, architectural, and structural design. The building was adapted for the building envelope, site conditions, seismic and wind parameters, and foundation requirements of the new site, and updated in accordance with the current prevailing building and energy codes.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak