IU Health Medical Center Downtown Indianapolis
American Structurepoint teamed with Bowen Engineering to design and construct the first phase of the transformative Indiana University Health downtown hospital project, a 44-acre campus expansion in Indianapolis.
This project follows the campus master planning efforts American Structurepoint completed in 2020, and it includes significant utility relocation work to enable construction of the $1.6 billion hospital.
The new hospital, located just south of the existing IU Health Methodist Hospital, is scheduled to open in 2026. This hospital will consolidate the current Methodist Hospital with the existing IU Health University Hospital on IUPUI's campus.
American Structurepoint is proud to be providing multiple services—utility infrastructure, civil and structural engineering, land surveying, environmental services, and transportation and traffic—to advance this complex revitalization in downtown Indianapolis.
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- Project Spotlight: Transform 66 Outside the Beltway
- American Structurepoint Wins 2022 ACEC Indiana Grand Project Award
- Kaitlyn Currie, PE, Named ASCE Younger Member Engineer of the Year
- Project Spotlight: Allison Transmission Innovation Center
- Purdue University and American Structurepoint Receive National Engineering Award for Newman Road Underpass Project
- City of South Bend’s Enhanced Long Term Control Plan Wins Approval
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak