Infosys Pedestrian Bridge
American Structurepoint provided structural engineering services and served as engineer of record for the new pedestrian connector over High School Road, north of Sam Jones Expressway in Indianapolis.
The new bridge will connect a renovated parking structure to the Infosys US Education Center campus under construction at the old Indianapolis International Airport property.
Due to its unique skewed-arch geometry, curved plan, and tapered-elliptical bridge pier, this 195-foot bridge, comprising a 170-foot span and 25-foot cantilever, not only serves as a pedestrian connector, but also as an architectural statement piece for the new InfoSys campus.
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak