Indiana University Health Neuroscience Center
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering services for the design of this $100 million, 211,229-sft Neuroscience Center. Situated on Clarian’s Methodist Hospital Campus near downtown Indianapolis, the building houses several disease-based centers, including neurovascular and stroke sense, brain tumor, neurodegenerative diseases, epilepsy, neurospine, behavioral health, and neuro trauma. Also located in this complex is a covered parking garage consisting of seven parking levels above ground and one below grade, with 1,000 spaces.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak