IDI World Connect Building 1 at Ameriplex
Strategically located near the Indianapolis international Airport, I-70, and I-465, the IDI World Connect Building 1 at AmeriPlex offers tenants a state-of-the-art modern distribution facility. The 41-acre site and 794,000-sft building has become one of Indiana's most desirable business locations. American Structurepoint was chosen to provide the land surveying and engineering services, including the ALTA survey, earthwork and utility plans, and construction documents. Our team also submitted and coordinated permit approvals with the city of Indianapolis Department of Metropolitan Development. The building was also designed to meet LEED BD+C: Core and Shell specifications set forth by the US Green Building Council, and was certified in 2014.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak