I-70 Exit 59 Wastewater Facilities Masterplan
The HCRSD recognized the need for wastewater collection and treatment facilities to support pending commercial development at Exit 59 on I-70 in Liberty Township. American Structurepoint assisted the HCRSD with preliminary engineering required to master plan, size, and position facilities; secure property for a plant site; and negotiating funding scenarios with prospective commercial developers and an adjoining sewer utility. The need for a wastewater treatment plant with capacity of 125,000 GPD, expandable to 500,000 GPD, was identified. A treatment plant site south of I-70 was selected, surveyed, assessed for environmental conditions, and finally purchased. Conceptual plans were developed for treatment facilities and for a regional collection system.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak