I-69 Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection, Segments 1-3
INDOT Vincennes District, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided erosion and sediment control inspection services for the I-69 construction project that built three sections of interstate across new terrain. These three sections provided 65 miles of new interstate, and the majority of the 2011 construction season involved building new grade and installing drainage structures in the new roadway.
Our responsibilities included reviewing each of the 13 active contracts on Sections 1-3 for erosion and sediment control issues and ensuring contractors were completing necessary repairs or additions. Our specialists coordinated efforts with the INDOT project engineer, area engineer, and contractors to resolve and discuss any erosion and sediment control issues. Additionally, we provided bi-weekly erosion and sediment control reports to the INDOT PE/PS that we have used to generate effective solutions in the field. We were also active in coordinating with INDOT's Office of Environmental Services, IDEM, FHWA, and the Army Corps of Engineers as well as assisting INDOT in identifying recurring issues and development of enforcement procedures for consistent application throughout the I-69 corridor.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak