Grange Hall Road Widening (GRE-CR25-4.76)
The project included widening approximately 3,900 feet of Grange Hall Road from two to three lanes from Kemp Road to Gardenview Drive. The scope of services included curb and gutter, storm sewer design, side path, extension of two culverts, lighting, survey, right-of-way plans, maintenance of traffic, environmental studies and documentation, and public involvement.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak