Elevated Water Tanks
Hancock and Boone Counties, Indiana
These four one million-gallon elevated water storage tanks are of the composite design, a concrete column with a steel tank. The scope of work included site selection for two of the tanks, design of the water main to each site, site design, tank design, permit applications, and construction observation. A hypochlorite chemical feed system was provided in the base section of each elevated water tank. The chemical feed systems were installed in separate chemical feed rooms that included spill containment and gas leak detection/alarm systems. Design of three of the elevated tanks was included under a design/build project delivery system to facilitate the schedule. The fourth tank was publicly bid.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak