Drury Plaza Hotel
This $40 million, 160,000-sft upscale hotel consists of 10-stories, 304 rooms, 380 parking spaces, and a 5,000-sft restaurant. The hotel sits on 6.4 acres just south of I-465 and will benefit from that high-traffic location. American Structurepoint provided the civil design of the project, which included overall site and geometry planning, grading and paving design, temporary and final utility routing, storm water flow and retention management, and soil erosion planning. Engineering calculations and detailing for site utilities and connections, as well as all technical drawings and specifications for the portion of the work were also provided.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak