Daredevil Brewery Site Design
American Structurepoint’s civil/site engineers helped develop this company’s newest facility; a state-of-the-art production craft brewery built in the heart of the historic Speedway area. American Structurepoint provided the civil engineering services and land surveying to prepare the site construction plans and specifications. The site design encompassed a 1.7-acre site, with a stormwater quality best management practice plan (BMP) and operations and maintenance manual, in accordance with the City of Indianapolis Stormwater Design and Construction Specifications Manual. Daredevil Brewery cut the ribbon on this new 10,000-sft facility and joined 14 other businesses that have moved to Speedway’s redevelopment district.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak