CSO LTCP Integrated Planning Reevaluation Project
South Bend, Indiana
American Structurepoint and MWH are reevaluating the current CSO LTCP for the City. The City has completed Phase I of the LTCP and is interested in developing a more affordable LTCP for the remaining phases. The evaluation will look at the effects of the CSOs on water quality, potential revised storage and treatment designs, additional in-line storage and real time controls, and affordability for the rate payers.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak