Caterpillar Site Parking Lot Addition and Drainage Study
American Structurepoint has been involved in the design of the several projects within the Caterpillar site. The parking lot addition project consisted of the construction of 70 parking spaces and associated storm sewer system. In order to alleviate periodical flooding issues on their site, Caterpillar contracted with American Structurepoint to investigate the flooding problem. The contract includes the investigation of existing flood concerns, analysis of the proposed methods for stormwater control, presentation of engineering recommendation to help relieve flood conditions and preparation of construction documents based on the engineering recommendations. In addition, American Structurepoint was retained to perform a detailed topographic survey for the entire Caterpillar Site that was used as a base for drainage study.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak