Boston Street Improvements
This federal-aid project involved replacing 2,400 feet of a 2-lane truck corridor roadway with a 3-lane roadway with curb and gutter, including a 2-way left-turn lane, turn lanes as appropriate, and multi-use paths on both sides. The project required realignment of two intersections, including replacement of a "Y" intersection with a safer "T" intersection. Traffic signal installation and a storm sewer system were included in this project. This project required a traffic study, drainage system analysis, alleviation of horizontal and vertical sight-distance issues, public meetings, and coordination with private commercial owners along the roadway.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak