Berkshire Way by Redwood
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering and land surveying services for a 134-unit, multi-family apartment home development on 19.5 acres. Civil engineering services included a lot split description; major site and landscaping plan; sanitary sewer plan; plot grade and utility (PPGU) plan: erosion control plan: pavement plan; site layout plan; grading; storm sewer improvements; water detention plans; private water plan; stormwater management report; and grading, stormwater improvements, and water detention plan per the City of Lebanon. We prepared and submitted paperwork for required permits from the City of Lebanon and the Ohio EPA. Land survey services included ALTA, boundary, and topographic surveys. Our consultants also conducted a traffic operations analysis for the development and made trip generation calculations.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak