Avery Road/Tuswell Drive Roundabout
This project involved over 2,000 feet of pavement reconstruction and widening of Avery Road from two to four lanes, including design of a partial two-lane roundabout at Tuswell Drive and Innovation Drive intersection, all on a fast-track schedule. The project also included design of a 3,415-foot bike path and 1,725 feet of concrete walk, landscaping, lighting, horizontal and vertical alignment, water line relocation, maintenance of traffic, traffic control, post-construction BMP, right-of-way, and utility coordination.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak