Allpoints at Anson Building 8A
The 8A building required the modification of the existing Anson master drainage plan. This 700,000-sft building on 39 acres in Whitestown, Indiana will continue the success of this industrial Park. This project required design of both dry and wet detention systems to complete another segment in the overall drainage master plan. The grading and design of the site required that an existing sanitary sewer main, existing water main, and existing underground and overhead power lines be avoided. The design also planned for up to 500,000 sft of future building expansion, additional parking, and trailer storage areas.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak