Sprenger Health Care of Mishawaka (Transitional Care Center)
This post-acute and transitional care center focuses on providing hospitality driven care to seniors. Our design team developed innovative layouts with an atmosphere different from the typical senior assisted living community. Interiors evoke sensory memories and connections to "Main Street USA"—the sights and smells you get from walking down any small town street in America. The facility includes a rehabilitation area, space for massage/spa treatments, a salon, resident dining facilities, private rooms, a pub/café, a community room, and inhabitant skilled nursing and assisted living wings.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak