Indiana University Purple Parking Lot
The $6.8 million upgrade to this outdated paved area focuses on sustainability, as our civil engineers looked to create an environmentally friendly, green parking lot. This design incorporates landscape elements that capture, slow, filter, and infiltrate storm water runoff into the ground. American Structurepoint facilitated the design kick-off meeting, produced design concepts, provided a schematic site layout, a project feasibility study, designed the landscape architecture, and provided overall civil engineering services. Our land surveyors also conducted a topographic survey and private utility locate.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak