Environmental Assessments for Post Road Commercial Site
American Structurepoint performed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) for this commercial building. The investigation resulted in the identification of historical property use as a gas station. A Phase II ESA was then performed, along with a geophysical survey to identify historical underground storage tanks (USTs) on site. Soil and groundwater sampling was completed in a step-out pattern from the UST pit to characterize the extent of soil and groundwater impacts on site due to the leaking UST. Environmental engineering consultants from American Structurepoint worked closely with our client on the strategic sampling and data collection in order to understand the potential risks associated with the property, and we helped our client understand the regulatory process associated with reaching site closure.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak