Community Health Network Data Center
The project consists of the construction of a 21,915-sft Information Technology and Medical Data Center, including parking areas, truck docking facilities, outdoor redundant electrical backup facilities, and all applicable phases of site development.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak