Northside Pediatrics Medical Building
American Structurepoint is providing architecture, civil engineering, and structural engineering services for a 1-story, 8,000-sft pediatric medical office building in Columbus, Indiana. This project will be constructed via a hybrid design-bid-build method with early involvement from the general contractor to ensure the budget was met.
Our architecture services include schematic design, construction documents, and construction administration. The shell of the building will be stone veneer and fiber-cement siding on wood-frame construction with an asphalt shingle roof on wood trusses. The project will utilize conventional shallow spread footings. The proposed structural system is wood framing, the perimeter wall will be load bearing stud walls, and the roof will be framed with premanufactured wood trusses. Construction costs are estimated at just under $2 million. Completion of the building is scheduled for the end of 2019.
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce