Noblesville Embassy Suites Hotel
This 7-story hotel sits on a 6-acre site and consists of 198-keyed rooms and 188,000 sft of space. The design is based on the current Embassy Suites Hotel prototype. The ground-floor spaces include a lobby/registration, lounge area, shop, kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, restrooms, laundry facilities, four 1,000-sft ballrooms that can be configured into one large ballroom space, four 4,000-sft conference rooms that can also configured into one large conference hall, employee lounge and locker rooms, loading dock area, meeting storage space, and administration office/sales/security. Each of the six floors contain a mixture of 32-keyed rooms.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce