Oak Street Health - Humana Health
These healthcare facilities were designed as primary care clinics and tailored for adult patients with Medicare. American Structurepoint provided architectural and interior design services and collaborated with the client to assist in the selection of two buildings. Our designers prepared "test-to-fit" plans in order for Oak Street to make the final building selections and then implemented the client’s standards for design into these existing spaces. These designs included a communityrRoom for older adults to gather to have informal discussions and planned events. The other front-of-house areas included offices, conference rooms, a pharmacy, patient enrollment area, and reception and waiting spaces. The clinical area has exam rooms, two nurse stations and central provider area, a phlebotomy lab, and restrooms.
Other support areas consist of a break room, staff restrooms, storage rooms, and (at the Speedway clinic) two classrooms. Also at the Speedway facility is a separate area for a Humana marketplace office, which partners with Oak Street Health. The construction cost for the Speedway facility totaled $1.25 million, while the Irvington location totaled $950,000.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce