Master Planning Services, Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital
American Structurepoint provided a multi-year, multi-phased medical campus master plan. This plan identified desired future programming and required phasing. Deliverables consisted of phased floor plans, site plans, and exterior elevations. Each phase was accompanied by a narrative describing the program, phasing, and projected budgets.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce