Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
American Structurepoint designed a five-star, waterfront hotel of 200 keys with deluxe-serviced apartments of 100 keys. The facility includes entertainment and activities within the complex and a retail promenade with a palm tree garden, and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units. Our architects are also enhancing and expanding the marina area. Hotels and serviced apartment blocks include full facilities for front of house, back of house, lobby café, all-day dining, Indian restaurant-Bukhara cuisine, seafood restaurant, pool snack bar, banquet facility, recreation, health club, and pool.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce