Meyer Najem Headquarters
Meyer Najem is a rapidly growing construction company. Their workspace needed to reflect that growth, as well as attract the best and brightest in the industry. American Structurepoint’s architects and interior designers collaborated with a variety of key stakeholders from the company through intensive visioning sessions and design charrettes to create a brand and corporate identity for Meyer Najem. Their corporate identity is reflected in every design element of their new $6.4 million, 40,000-sft office building. Based on the client’s goals, vision, and budget, the design team created their ideal workspace, which includes sustainably designed, open work areas with plenty of daylight. The building also allows for growth, and the client’s unused space on the second floor is currently used to house other businesses. This building was designed for LEED Silver certification.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce