IUPUI Dunlap Drug Discovery Lab Building Renovation
American Structurepoint was the lead architect of record for the master planning effort and the estimated $25 million renovation project. The renovated research building was designed to be the gateway into the new IUPUI School of Medicine, located on the former Wishard Medical Campus. This multi-institutional health science and research center provides a significant platform to transform the quality and quantity of healthcare professionals and researchers in the central Indiana area. Programming was a very important aspect of the study. Following the project kickoff and visioning, we held a series of high-level programming exercises to define the School of Medicine’s needs.
The working groups were identified early and were representative of a diverse cross-section of individuals providing continuity from beginning to end. Programming needs required a healthy balance among functional and technical need, science applications, building space parameters, and budget. We recommended a dedicated programming track, including representatives from the research animal facility as well as project-specific stakeholders, for the vivarium and related support spaces. We created test fits of the program within the confines of the building shell to validate capacity and relationships among all program components.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce