Wellbrooke of Wabash
An investment company—focused primarily on the acquisition and development of healthcare real estate properties and brands that bring a sense of independence, dignity, and pride to senior populations—selected American Structurepoint to design its $9.595 million, 67,200-sft post-acute and transitional care center. The architects brought together the goals of the various partners to develop the most cost-effective and enjoyable health and wellness center possible. The design concept configures the built environment to engage social interaction and encourage healthy behavior. By focusing on a hospitality-oriented atmosphere, the architect provides a community-driven healing space that residents are happy to call home.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce