Wood-Mizer Manufacturing Plant
The focus for this new $8.4 million, 85,000-sft modern plant was based around improving production processes, enhancing the office space environment, and creating collaboration areas—all while preserving the international Wood-Mizer corporate brand. For years to come, this facility, which is designed and sited to accommodate expansion, will allow the company to meet the global demand for its products while also enabling a smooth transition as the company grows.
To ensure the project would meet client expectations, the design team conducted a visioning session at the start of the project. This session helped establish key criteria for success between US, UK, and Polish executives: fast design timeline and budget consciousness; exemplify the wood-mizer brand; improve the production process; enhance the office environment.
Wood-Mizer’s newest facility in Poland incorporates a palate of gray and orange metal panels, glass and wood. To exemplify the international, corporate brand, many of these same elements weree reconfigured and adapted to the local conditions of Indiana. The primary massing of the building is divided into two parts – a manufacturing facility facing the highway and an office component facing the access road.
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce